Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for the dog training blog Pawleaks! Please carefully read the guidelines before submitting your content to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Guest Post.
- Only pitch if you’re writing for a dog-related blog (send a link!)
- Include one relevant no-follow backlink
- Author bio consisting of 2-3 sentences (picture optional)
- Suggestion for several blog post ideas
No links to (affiliate) products including but not limited to dog food, dog beds, dog collars.
Businesses may inquire about sponsorships (+media kit).
- I only accept original and unique content that is fully written by you
- Content mustn’t be previously published on any other platform
- Thoroughly researched sub-headings and keywords
- Short paragraphs, no grammatical/spelling errors
- The article should have at least 2.000 words
- No graphics (except if you own all the rights)
Preferred Topics and Ideas
Generally speaking, you should have some qualifications for the topic you want to write about which means: Behaviorist for in-depth issues, groomer for grooming questions, vets only for medical advice etc.).
However, all well-researched and relevant articles will be reviewed.
- Dog and puppy training advice
- Canine behavior (if you have relevant experience)
- “How to” guides
- Breed-specific information
- Personal stories or experiences
- Dog news, trending and seasonal topics are also allowed
Please send your pitch to the email mentioned above and I will do my best to get back to you within 1-2 days. I am very excited to hear about your content and ideas.
Tags you can use to find this site:
“write for us”, “guest post”, “submit post”, “guest post by”, “bloggers wanted”, “writers wanted”, “submit guest post”, “submit a guest post”, “submit blog post”, “become a guest blogger”, “guest post guidelines”, “submit an article”, “become an author”, “become a contributor”, “guest bloggers wanted”, “contribute to our site”, “become a guest writer”, “submission guidelines”