Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Pawleaks! Please carefully read the guidelines before submitting your content to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Guest Post.
- Include a short description of your article, what it’s generally about and why it would be a perfect addition to Pawleaks
- If you are only pitching an idea, attach a portfolio or website where I can see some content references
- Include 2-3 sentences author bio (with a picture) and the “do-follow” backlink that you would like to include (I only offer do-follow links to pet-related blogs and websites).
- Attach the finished guest post in a word document
- I only accept original and unique content that is fully written by you (you may include references or sources)
- The content shouldn’t be previously published on any other platform
- The article should have at least 1.000 words to fit into the other content
- Keywords, as well as thoroughly researched headings and sub-headings, should be included
- Try to use formatting similar to other blog posts including short paragraphs
- You may include lists, images, and graphics if you want
- You cannot place any affiliate links
Preferred Topics and Ideas
- Only dog and puppy related content
- “How to” guides and lists and are always welcome
- The article should solve a problem or inform the reader about a topic
- Content can be behavior, breed, health or training related
- You can also share your personal stories and experiences that will help other readers that might have the same problem
- Dog News, trending and seasonal topics are also allowed
Please send your pitch to the email mentioned above and I will do my best to get back to you within 1-2 days. I am very excited to read about your content and ideas.
Tags you can use to find this site:
“write for us”, “guest post”, “submit post”, “guest post by”, “bloggers wanted”, “writers wanted”, “submit guest post”, “submit a guest post”, “submit blog post”, “become a guest blogger”, “guest post guidelines”, “submit an article”, “become an author”, “become a contributor”, “guest bloggers wanted”, “contribute to our site”, “become a guest writer”, “submission guidelines”